Sunday, January 18, 2015

I could be a Filipina

I had another really good week! We got a lot done and worked real hard this week... it's probably been one of the best weeks in my mision. We found a lot of new investigators this week and I'm just super excited and I can't wait to see what happens with them. We are actually finding a lot of families lately so it's pretty exctiing. 

We have been teaching this nanay for like a week and we visited her last night and her husband and three of her children were there. We started talking to her husband and he told us that he was worried about speaking English when he first saw me and while he was folding clothes he was thinking of what he could say. But he told me that I could be a Filipina. But sometimes I already feel like I am. :) Sorry I'm not American anymore. 

I got to go back to my old area in Ward 1 again. I was so happy to see some of the old people I taught. THey actuallly have two investigators being baptized that we just talked to before and it's exciting because my anak and I just planted seeds and I'm just excited. . Speaking of my anak, I've realized that it's such a privilege to train a new missionary. I learned soooooo much when I was training her and I'm grateful I get to learn from the sisters now on our exchanges. Heavenly Father has given me so many opportunities to grow while I've been here, and I really have grown so much. 

Anyways, I love you all. By the way, something awkward happened to me this week. We were teaching some of our investigators and they were taking pictures of my companion and I during the lesson and one of them said he was going to post it on Facebook and tell everyone that I'm his girlfriend... So that happened., 

Anyways. . til next week! Love you all!
xoxo 
Sister Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment