Sunday, January 11, 2015

And that is why we just use Sister

This week was real good! We had a meeting at the Mission Home. The Spirit was really strong and I learned a lot from President and Sister Clark. We learned all about the importance of the Atonement and applying in our lives. :) Plus, we had some real good food so that's always a bonus. :) 

I got a real cool lesson this week. So we had exchanges on Thursday, we traveled to Concepcion (which is about 40-60 minutes away from our apartment) and did our weekly planning. Then we went home. . So that day we had 8 lessons which is pretty good work, and found some new investigators. I had been feeling kind of dizzy and when we got home I found out that I had a 38 degree temperature. I'm sorry i don't know what that is in Fahrenheit. Even though I was sick, I couldn't believe that we still had 8 lessons! I think... I know that that was definitely the enabling power of the Atonement. There's no way I could have done that on my own... Although I was miserable for a few days,  think I learned a really important lesson.

Speaking of which. I heard a good analogy this week. :) When a child is starting to learn how to walk, we all know that they can't reach one end of the room to the other in just one try. Normally, The baby will walk three steps and fall down. But one thing I like about that, is that even though the baby can't make it the whole way, his parents will cheer and are happy that he could make it even three steps. They don't yell at the baby and ask why he can't do it yet. That's the same with our Heavenly Father. He doesn't yell at us when we are quite there yet. He is able with every bit of progress we make. Now, that does not mean that we should stop doing our best, but we need to do our part. 

Anyway. I had a good week this week and hope you guys did too! Mahal ko kayo!! 

xoxo
Kapatid na Babae Holmes (And that's why we just use Sister) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment