Monday, November 10, 2014

New Adventures and famillar faces.

So.... unexpectedly I was transferred to a new area! I thought I would be staying in Camiling another transfer, but I guess Heavenly Father has other plans for me! :) I got transferred back to Tarlac, but this time I am in Ward 5. The members are really nice here and I am so excited to be able to meet them and work with them and get to know them better! My new companion is Sister Gamolo and she's super awesome. We actually came together to the mission! So it's super exciting. She always makes me laugh and I love being with her. But she's from Cagayan de Oro City. This area is really awesome and so I am excited! :) I mean, I feel like I was just here, but it's definitely different this time.

On Sunday, the ward had a Primary Presentation. The Primary is HUGE here and they are so stinking cute! :) I loved one song they sung about how families are gifts from God so that we can become what He wants us to be. Something to that effect. It just really touched me that Heavenly Father knows the people that we need to be with and who will help us grow. And the thing I love about Primary is they are so sincere in all that they do. Hopefully we can be more like that. 

I also am so excited for the work here. We have a lot of progressing investigators, and the pressure is on to reach our goals of 1650 for the year of 2014! We have about 400 baptisms left( Not just numbers, but souls that Heavenly Father has prepared), and while it will be a stretch I know we can do it! :) I was so sad to leave my old area, but I'm excited for the potential this area has. :) 

I really love you all and hope you have a fabulous week!!! :) 
xoxox, 
Sister Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment