Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I'm Alive and Well!

They are letting spend a couple minutes during our language study time to email home and just let you know that I'm doing okay. The storm was really horrible in the Southern Philippines, but all that we hear is what our teachers tell us. My teacher Sister Marila has family that she cant get in contact with because there is no power, so it's really hard for a lot of people. PLEASE keep the people of the Philippines in your prayers. Keep the missionaries serving in those areas in your prayers. Pray that those who have lost their loved ones will someday find comfort in the Plan of Salvation through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I'm so grateful I have the gospel, and I'm grateful I have such an amazing and supportive family. It's amazing how the needs of my investigator are my needs. We all can e more converted, araw-araw.

I want to share my simple testimony in Tagalog.Alam ko po na mahalaga po ang mga pamilya at ang ebanghelyo ni Jesucristo. Alam ko po na totoo po ang Aklat ni Mormon. Buhay po and Diyos at si Jesucristo. Alam ko po na mahal po tayo ng Diyos. Alam ko po na tinutulungan po ng Diyos and Kayang mga anak dito sa mundo at will help Kanyang mga anak dito sa Philippines.

Mahal ko kayo!!
Sister Holmes  

No comments:

Post a Comment