Monday, February 2, 2015

I am no longer an ailen .I am Sister Hole-miss

Another transfer week has come and gone and I'm freaking out because maybe I get my departure letter soon. :(
But in good news, my companion and I stayed together in the same area! Yay!! I don't think I've said much about Sister Gerardo, but I really love her. She is a really kind person and I've learned SO MUCH from her. I have now offically spent almost one year of my mission with companions that speak illonkno. Which is fine by me, because they are known as some of the nicest groups of people here in the Philippines and it's super true! 
This might be my last area... but in all honesty, I have no idea. We will find out again in March!

So we have this new thing called another pilot program. This time... it's a little bit more complicated. Normally there are only supposed to be four of us in the house, but now there's six of us. It's super fun, a little crowed, and a little bit stressful but it's good. :) The two of them, Sister Leemew and Sister Sambajon will be just be focusing on finding in my area and well as the area of the other two sisters. Once they feel the investigator is truly prepared for the gospel, they will pass the investigator to us. So it's pretty cool, and we will see how it goes! :) 

This week... a little kid kissed my arm. So that's was pretty weird. And the kids that called me alien (Which they do ever single time I see them) FINALLY learned that my name is not alien... But there is still a downside because they call me sister Hole-Miss. Pambihira. 

We had a really good week though. :) The work is still going on and I love it here1
Mahal ko kayo!!

xoxox Sister Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment