Thursday, October 24, 2013

A whole new Firsts... Oct 24,2013
 
We just received word from Callie.  Thought we would share it with you.
 
 
 
Well, it's been an exciting journey of firsts! First time in the Philippines, first cold shower, and first missionary experience actually as a missionary (In the McDonald's at the Detroit airport!!) We are able to write a short message and let you know that we made it safely, FINALLY. It was the longest flight of my life. We stayed at this hotel last night and then woke up really early this morning to arrive on time at the MTC. My P-day is Thursday, so I will probably get to write a longer e-mail then. Manila reminds me of India kind of, so I love that! Anyways I love all of you and am so excited to share my experiences with you!!
Love,
Sister Holmes

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You made it! Was thinking of you the whole time. Excited for the stories that are sure to be fourth coming. Love you tons! Hope you are getting lots of sleep!

    Much love!
    Lybbie.... well and Aaron too ;) oh and Sebastian. He would be hurt if I did not include him.

    ReplyDelete